- Naturopathic Medicine
This recipe is simple, quick and checks all the macronutrient boxes. Feel free to cut down on the greens and add any other veggies that you have kicking around in your crisper – radishes, cukes, carrots, tomatoes, the sky is the limit.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 2 cups canned or home cooked chickpeas
- 4 cups fresh spinach, or greens of choice
- 4 hard boiled eggs, halved and quartered
- 2 avocado, chopped or sliced
- 1 cup microgreens
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- Add chickpeas, spinach, and microgreens to a big bowl. Toss to combine.
- Add the eggs and avocado on top.
- Stir the juice from one lemon with oil of choice, chili powder, salt and pepper and pour over the salad.
Dinner is ready in under 15 minutes. #winning