- Naturopathic Medicine
A delicious tomato, garlic base that’s topped with tons of fresh vegetables and seasonings. Top it off with fresh parmesan cheese to make the most perfect baked ratatouille ever!
- 15 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 small eggplant, thinly sliced
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- fresh thyme leaves (to taste)
- grated parmesan cheese (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spread the tomatoes over the bottom of a 9×9″ dish. Stir in the onions, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Layer the eggplant, zucchini and yellow squash. Fill the red pepper in the gaps.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the top. Sprinkle thyme leaves and remaining salt and pepper over top.
- Baked covered with foil for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Top with parmesan cheese if desired.
- Enjoy while hot!