Ingredients: Serving 4
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 Yellow Onion (small)
- 1 stalk Celery (chopped)
- 1 Carrot (peeled and chopped)
- 2 Garlic (large clove, minced)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt (or to taste)
- 2 tsps Italian Seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups Diced Tomatoes (from the can)
- 3 cups Green Cabbage (chopped or sliced)
- 6 cups Vegetable Broth
- Add the water to a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the onion, celery, carrot, and
garlic and cook for about five minutes until the onions begin to soften. Stir in the salt and
Italian seasoning and continue to cook for another one to two minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and cabbage, then add the broth.
- Bring the soup to a gentle boil, then reduce heat slightly and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes
or until the vegetables are tender. Season the soup with additional salt if needed. Divide
between bowls and enjoy!