This is a quick and easy weeknight meal. It is full of flavour and has anti-inflammatory and hormone regulating benefits as well. The spices are warming so it is a perfect meal for cooler weather. Enjoy!
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 2 cups Jasmine Rice (dry, rinsed)
- 2 cups Plain Coconut Milk (from the carton)
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 head Cauliflower (chopped into florets)
- 1/4 cup Cilantro (chopped)
- juice of 1 lime
- Cook the jasmine rice according to the directions on the package.
- While the rice cooks, heat a skillet over medium heat and add the coconut milk, turmeric, curry powder, salt and black pepper. Whisk together and let simmer on low.
- Once bubbles start to appear in the sauce, add the cauliflower florets and cook covered with a lid for 15 to 20 minutes, or until your desired consistency is reached.
- Divide the rice between bowls. Top with the creamy cauliflower, and cilantro and lime juice. Enjoy!
Leave A Comment