These are super low maintenance, delicious and a perfect snack or dessert for anytime of day. Make these your own by adding your favourite nuts, seeds, dried fruit, shredded coconut, pretzels, corn flakes, cocoa nibs, vanilla extract, maple syrup…the options are endless! Enjoy!!
Ingredients: Serves 12
- 3/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 1/4 cup Cashews
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 cup Dried Unsweetened Cranberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, wax paper or a silicone mat.
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix well to combine. Scoop the mixture and transfer to the lined baking sheet, forming clusters of about 2 to 2.5 inches.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!
Leave A Comment