Nothing says summer like a juicy peach and fresh mint! This salad is fresh, flavourful and so incredibly tasty! You can serve this as a side dish or as your main coarse. The whole family will love it!
Ingredients: Serves 6
- 3 firm ripe peaches, halved
- 2 (5- oz.) packages of baby arugula or baby kale
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella or goat cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup torn fresh mint leaves
- ¾ cups toasted pecans
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ tsp table salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat grill to high Place peaches, cut sides down, on oiled grates; grill, uncovered, until well charred, about 4 minutes, turning to grill on all sides.
- Toss together arugula, mozzarella, mint, and pecans in a large bowl.
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl until well combined. Drizzle vinaigrette over arugula; toss to combine. Serve grilled peaches over salad.
Leave A Comment