These are crunchy, fresh, beautiful and delicious! They look a little intimidating and labour intensive to make but really, once you have everything chopped up you can put them together within minutes. A perfect meal during the warmer months of the year.
- 1/3 cup Almond Butter
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 tbsp Tamari
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 Garlic (clove, minced)
- 2 tsp Ginger (grated)
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 Avocado (peeled and sliced into strips)
- 1/2 Cucumber (sliced into strips)
- 1 Mango (peeled and sliced into strips)
- 1 cup Baby Spinach (chopped)
- 1 cup Coleslaw Mix
- 8 Rice Paper Wraps
- mint leaves (optional for extra freshness)
- Create your almond dipping sauce by combining almond butter, lemon juice, tamari,maple syrup, garlic, ginger, cayenne, sea salt and water together in a blender or food processor.
- Pulse until smooth. (Add an additional 1 or 2 tbsp of warm water for a creamier consistency.) Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- Ensure you have all your veggies and mango prepped for easy assembly.
- Add hot water to a shallow skillet. Place a rice paper wrap in the water to soften (about 10 seconds). Do not submerge for too long or the rice paper wrap will become too difficult to work with. Transfer to a clean surface.
- Add avocado, cucumber, mango, spinach, coleslaw mix and fresh mint (if using) to one side of the rice wrap. Fold the bottom over the filling and then the top. Now roll the rice paper until completely wrapped. Transfer to a plate. Repeat this process until all ingredients are used up.
- Serve with a side of almond butter dip. Enjoy!
Leave A Comment