- Naturopathic Medicine
These are a yummy snack on their own or pair perfectly with your favourite salsa or guacamole. 30 minutes, 9 ingredients, cleaned up dortitos…porque no?
And if you want to take things to the next level – whip up this Vegan Nacho Dip to go with your chips!
- 6 Corn Tortilla (6-inch)
- 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1 1/2 tsps Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF (204ºC).
- Stack the tortillas and slice them into triangle-shaped chips using a large knife.
- In a coffee grinder or small blender, add the nutritional yeast, chilli powder, sea salt, turmeric, garlic powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika. Grind into a fine powder.
- Transfer the ground spices to a bowl and stir in oil to create a thin paste. Brush each side of the chips with some of the paste.
- Lay the chips in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 3 to 4 minutes per side, until the chips are slightly browned and feel crispy. This should take 6 to 8 minutes. Watch them closely so they don’t burn. They will crisp up further as they cool.
- Remove from oven, transfer to a paper towel and cool for 10 to 15 minutes before eating them. Enjoy!