These are delicious, quick, easy, vegan and paleo-friendly. What more could you ask for in a cookie? This recipe is from ‘The Iron You’ website. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do!
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cups 70% dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine almond flour, sea salt and baking soda. Stir in melted coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Lastly add the chocolate to the mixture.
- With your hands, roll dough into 1-inch balls. Press down on balls to form into cookie-like shape and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.