The perfect Fall morning breakfast for the whole family!
Ingredients: Servings 4 (approx. 10 pancakes)
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup tapioca flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- ½ baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- ½ pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp. honey, or maple syrup
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Ghee, butter, or coconut oil (to coat skillet)
- Blueberries to sprinkle on top (if wanted)
- Whisk all dry ingredients together in a bowl
- Whisk all wet ingredients together in a separate bowl
- Pour the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir together until you have a smooth batter.
- Heat a skillet or electric griddle on medium-high heat and coat with ghee, butter, or coconut oil. Use a pancake pen or ladle to spoon the batter onto the skillet, keeping your pancakes 4-5 inches in diameter. Let them cook for 2-3 minutes on one side, then flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Plate and add blueberries or other desired toppings.