Frittatas are great for any meal of the day. They are super tasty and you can load them up with any vegetables and herbs that you like. The options are truly endless.
- 3 stalks Green Onion (chopped, divided)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 3 Yellow Potato (large, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Sea Salt (divided)
- 8 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Water
- 3 handfuls of baby spinach
- black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine half of the green onions, garlic, the potatoes, 3/4 of the oil, the Italian seasoning and 3/4 of the salt. Transfer to the baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown and tender.
- Meanwhile, in the same mixing bowl whisk the egg, water, the remaining salt, spinach and the remaining green onion together. Set aside.
- Use the remaining oil to grease a cast iron skillet and heat the skillet over medium heat.
- Transfer the cooked potatoes to the skillet then pour in the egg mixture. Arrange the potatoes into an even layer then let cook for 5 minutes until the eggs begin to set. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 13 to 16 minutes, or until the eggs have set.
- Let cool slightly before slicing into equal pieces. Season with pepper. Enjoy!
Leave A Comment