I love this one pan roasted sausage and vegetable dish. It is quick, easy and super tasty. Serve it up for a weeknight supper or grab it for lunch the next day. It is delicious warm or cold and you could really mix this up by playing around with the vegetables, the herbs and even the type of sausage that you use. This recipe was inspired by the Slender Kitchen food blog.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 4 Italian sausages
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 yellow pepper, cut in 1 inch chunks
- 1 orange pepper, cut in 1 inch chunks
- 1 onion, cut in chunks
- 2 cups mushrooms (whole or halved)
- 2 zucchini, cut into rounds
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach greens
- salt and pepper to taste
Black olives and feta cheese would make a great addition in this dish.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the tomatoes, peppers, onion, mushrooms, and zucchini with the olive oil, Italian seasoning, and garlic in a glass baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Nestle the sausages into the vegetables. Roast for 30-35 minutes or until the sausages are fully cooked.
- Throw in a few handfuls of spinach for the last 5 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.
Leave A Comment