These flavourful, low carb lettuce cups are perfect for lunch, dinner, or an appetizer. Bon appetit!
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ¼ cup gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 12 leaves Boston lettuce
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup matchstick cucumbers
- 1 cup kimchi
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Toss together chicken thighs, gochujang, sesame oil, honey, rice wine vinegar, salt, and pepper. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to overnight. Transfer to rimmed baking sheet; roast for 22-25 minutes or until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C) on instant-read thermometer. Let cool slightly before chopping.
- Divide chopped chicken evenly among lettuce cups. Top with shredded carrots, cucumbers, and kimchi.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion before serving.
Leave A Comment