- Naturopathic Medicine
This soup is easy to make and it is absolutely delicious! Dense in minerals, fibre and great for your immune system…what more could you ask for in a soup.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 cups low sodium chicken stock
- 4 tbsp minced fresh parsley and cilantro
- 1 tsp dried marjoram
- 1 can chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 package (10 oz/284 g) organic spinach
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium-low heat; cook garlic and onions, stirring occasionally until softened.
- Add remaining ingredients; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool, and then puree the soup in batches using a blender.
- Serve warm.