This is such a tasty side dish and makes for a beautiful appetizer at dinner parties. We recently made this and served it with a cranberry ginger chutney and plain yogurt concoction. YUM!! It is anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and packed with vitamin C. This is a great recipe to add to your arsenal of delicious, nutritious dishes.
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil or coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- In a large casserole dish, toss cauliflower florets with oil. Sprinkle with turmeric, garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and roast for approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown.