This is a recipe that I found on ‘The Lemon Bowl’ food blog. It is simple to make, super tasty and looks and tastes just like the real thing. All you need to do is keep sliced frozen bananas in your freezer and you can whip this dessert up in under five minutes.
- 2 large frozen bananas, sliced
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- pinch sea salt
- Cut bananas into slices and put in an airtight container in freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Put all ingredients in a high speed blender and pulse on high for 15 seconds at a time, until mixture is smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides as you go. This process will take a few minutes.
- Serve immediately or freeze in an air-tight container for up to five days.