You are going to love this recipe. It is delicious and is ready in under 20 minutes. #winning
I sometimes add a couple spoonfuls of nut or seed butter to this for some extra flavour and creaminess but it is tasty without too. Enjoy!
- 1/3 cup Tamari
- 3 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (grated)
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 cup Brown Rice Vermicelli Noodles
- 1 1/2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion (diced)
- 4 stalks Celery (diced)
- 2 cups Snap Peas
- 2 cups Matchstick Carrots
- In a small bowl, whisk together tamari, minced garlic, ginger and pepper and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Drop in vermicelli noodles and cook according to directions on the package (usually 3 to 4 minutes). Strain and rinse with cold water to prevent from over cooking. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and toss well. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat extra virgin olive oil over medium heat. Add in onion and celery and sauté for 5 minutes or until celery is tender. Add in snap peas and carrots and sauté for another 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in tamari mixture and noodles and sauté for 2 minutes or until heated through. Use tongs to evenly distribute the noodles and vegetables. Transfer into bowls and enjoy!
Leave A Comment